Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hurry up and wait...

Still waiting.... How long does it take that film to be transferred...anyone, anyone?  Maybe the mail is just running slower than normal.   I honestly feel like a horse behind the gate at the Kentucky Derby....just let me RUN already.

I'm signed up for a Final Cut Pro workshop in Charleston at the end of the month and I am so excited to be able to ask some questions about a piece of software that is still pretty mysterious to me!  I've worked some on iMovie, but I think I'm ready to make the leap to Final Cut.  I may be singing a different tune by the end of the month, however.

For those of you who live in the area and are interested, Charleston is having their International Film Festival  April 23-26 this year and it looks like its going to be a blast.  The films are divided into "blocks" so that you can purchase tickets by the block rather than for the whole day.  I'm looking at getting tickets for Block 8 on Saturday which will feature 6 short films.  Which one am I most excited about?  Glad you asked :-)  Doves--which is a story of a man returning home to a small Greek island 12 years following the death of his best friend--where he must face the woman he once loved.  I know...sounds a little dramatic--but fun.  Don't you think?  Maybe it was just island scene on the cover that made me a little excited.

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. Yeah...that island scene would have grabbed my attention too. Can we all escape to an island for awhile??? :)

    ReplyDelete