Tuesday, July 28, 2009

8mm Film--Mimi and Tom

Okay...so I apologize first for not posting this sooner. I've had it completed for a week, but am just now getting around to posting something.

Hope you enjoy...I had a blast filming this wedding. Tom and Mimi were so sweet together (as you can tell in their first dance). I don't know (other than seeing Neil when I walked down the aisle) that I've ever seen a man look so sweetly at the woman he was getting ready to spend forever with. It was really a pleasure to get to know them both!

Just double click the little vimeo screen below and you should be able to view it full screen (as a side note-the first time you view it, the film will drag because it takes Vimeo a little while to download the film--so I'd watch it twice, or just be really patient).

Mimi and Tom-Wedding from Black Daffodil Films on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. This film is great Lupe! I love the way the "small town" style of the church and the reception hall parallels with the super 8 style...it's perfect! I also enjoyed being able to see the entire wedding day unfold from beginning to end. Finally - as usual, great teamwork between you and your dad with the super 8 film blended with still shots. Really awesome!! I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Lindsey, I really, really mean that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!! You really have a knack for this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am an event planner in Upstate SC and I just found your site! Love this! I have already sent your information to a bride of mine to take a look at!

    ReplyDelete