Thursday, March 5, 2009

You've got mail

Film has been processed and is on its way back to NC!   I am beside myself with excitement.  Ahhhh the small things.  I will definitely make sure to get some pictures up of the reel when it arrives in all of its UPS glory.

On a related note, I spent the better part of yesterday morning while my little one sort of slept in (YAY) starting a list of wedding coordinators and designers to contact.  I even developed a writer's cramp trying to write so much, so fast.  That is the side of the business that will be very interesting to me.  I haven't figured myself out in that area just yet.  I love people...LOVE them.  But, I hate the telephone and I say I am not a fan of big parties...but then I sort of am?  I guess I should say that I like small groups at big parties.  Anyway, I digress.  I'm looking forward to making some new friends in the wedding community and introducing them to something I'm really pumped about.  I really spent a ton of time trying to narrow down my list of coordinators and designers to ones that seemed to fit well with me and my vision.  So-I have about 15 new friends in a four state area that don't really know they are my friends yet--but I'm about to make that change.

Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment